Mark Apsolon's Video Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adobe Ultra

2 posters

Go down

Adobe Ultra Empty Adobe Ultra

Post  JayD Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:07 pm

I have been using Adobe Ultra CS3 (orginally developed and sold by Serious Magic) as my Chroma Keying Software. Adobe no longer supports this software and I am looking for a suitable replacement package. I mainly do corporate presentations so one of the main features that I appreciated about this software was that several of the backgrounds had an inset where a slide show or seperate video could be run - so there would be the main actor, the background and then a screen in the background where a slide show or video could be displayed. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

JayD

Back to top Go down

Adobe Ultra Empty Re: Adobe Ultra

Post  SonicOrbStudios Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:41 am

Welcome to the forum Jay

If you enjoyed working with Adobe in the past, Premiere CS3 or the new CS4 may be a good choice. You get different video layers and can chroma key in Premiere alone. You wont be able to edit "on the fly" but working in the program is easy and you should be able to render out video files quickly.

If Premiere is too high in price, Sony has a few nice editing software available.
SonicOrbStudios
SonicOrbStudios

https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicorbstudios

Back to top Go down