Mark Apsolon's Video Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new video

2 posters

Go down

My new video Empty My new video

Post  tishon24 Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:42 pm

I have a new video for 2009 it called special effects ep: 1 it shows you how to clone your self on any video. please watch it on HD. Remember comment rate and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMSM9As2b6I&fmt=18 cheers
tishon24
tishon24

Back to top Go down

My new video Empty Good Job Tishon

Post  number46 Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Tishon, It looks like you are learning some pretty cool stuff at a pretty young age. If you keep going by the time your an adult you could be the next George Lucas. One thought I had from watching your video is that your image moves around a little bit which makes it hard to cut the two shots together for cloning. It was really noticable in the shot where you froze yourself jumping on the bed. I think this is happening in your camera while you are shooting. Does your camera have some sort of electronic image stabalization? If it does you'll want to turn it off. How it works is that it tries to lock onto what it thinks is the main subject, your face for instance, and tries to keep it stationary. While this works well for hand held type shots it basically ruins stationary tripod shots. The problem with this is that as you move around it tries to follow you and keep you centered as much as it can, but to compensate it makes the background move around. As long as you are using a tripod, or have your camera on something stationary you don't need or want image stabalization. It will make for a much smoother edit.

Keep up the good work, I didn't know any of the stuff you know when I was your age. Your in for a really bright future.

number46

Back to top Go down

My new video Empty Re: My new video

Post  tishon24 Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:36 pm

oh thanks number46 and just after i uploaded the video on youtube my dad bought me a tripod LOL so anyway thanks for the advice Basketball
tishon24
tishon24

Back to top Go down

My new video Empty Re: My new video

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down