Mark Apsolon's Video Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Apsolon running on a turntable!

2 posters

Go down

Mark Apsolon running on a turntable! Empty Mark Apsolon running on a turntable!

Post  redsunmtm Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 am

hi mark, you should look at this !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSczGs-GVb0
i is you running on a turntable ! ;P
thank you Very Happy

redsunmtm

Back to top Go down

Mark Apsolon running on a turntable! Empty Re: Mark Apsolon running on a turntable!

Post  SonicOrbStudios Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Good job on the animation Reds, one tip though....the figure running on the record seems to be following the cameras position. This doesn't look natural as at points he is running sideways on a spinning record.

3DS Max is one of those programs I've had for a while now but I've yet to learn it. 3DBuzz.com has some great free and paid for tutorials on it which I am catching up on.
SonicOrbStudios
SonicOrbStudios

https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicorbstudios

Back to top Go down

Mark Apsolon running on a turntable! Empty Re: Mark Apsolon running on a turntable!

Post  redsunmtm Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:24 am

hi,
yes i know about the facing problem, but as i used a video to make the objet, i tried first without the facing cam, but Mark looked really thin when the cam was going front, so it was worth, this is why i turned the facing option ;P
Anyway, i did it really quick for fun using an old 3D visual i made as i am Video Jockey...
Thanks any way for the critics, it is always good to hear what people think about my kob !
regards, Mich.

redsunmtm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down