Mark Apsolon's Video Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning Chromakey for the disabled

3 posters

Go down

Learning Chromakey for the disabled Empty Learning Chromakey for the disabled

Post  disablevet Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Mark,

I'll cut to the quick. I have a difficult time learning. Does your video teach extreem right brained people. I am almost totally a show me type of a guy. Learning is so hard for me. Number 1, I am on the downside of fifty. I love technology, but learning comes at a price. Usually it take me 20 times to get things that a 20 year old picks up right away. Is your video for me. Even the "something for dummies" books challenge me...but when I finally get it, I got it.

Again, can your video help an old fart like me???

disablevet

Back to top Go down

Learning Chromakey for the disabled Empty Re: Learning Chromakey for the disabled

Post  SonicOrbStudios Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Welcome to the forums disablevet.

I too am a "hands on" type of learner. I get very bored with books and such. Marks videos really kept my attention and I've learned a lot from them.

He has been quite busy the past two weeks as he is working on some videos but I'm sure he will chime in sooner or later and answer your questions for himself.
SonicOrbStudios
SonicOrbStudios

https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicorbstudios

Back to top Go down

Learning Chromakey for the disabled Empty Re: Learning Chromakey for the disabled

Post  GottaLaunch Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Remember that videography isn't only a matter of skills, but creativity too!

-WVD
GottaLaunch
GottaLaunch

http://www.gottalaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down