Mark Apsolon's Video Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to Mark re your ghost girl

2 posters

Go down

to Mark re your ghost girl Empty to Mark re your ghost girl

Post  nurseheather2012 Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:26 am

Hi Mark, I am Heather. I have a gift since i was a little girl. It involves the paranormal. If you need help, then please ask. this is what i have been doing for decades, helping people with their paranormal issues. evictions of demons or negative entities, advice, counseling in an unofficial capacity with my life experiences, helping them cross over or co-habitate. Or just simply listening to the living.
Is this real or for publicity? knock one for yes and two for no LOL LOL. I must honestly say that i wont judge you but it would be a mockery to us who struggle daily for years with this bittersweet gift and more over those who have been physically abused by entities. Its ok if you are and you dont have to answer due to the fact that all that matters is that if you are truly in need of help, you are not alone. Contact me if you need any. Please respond to this either way so i wont worry about you. This is called compassion for my fellow man btw and is genuine without any hopes for gain but yours. sincerely, Heather in seattle affraid

nurseheather2012

Back to top Go down

to Mark re your ghost girl Empty Re: to Mark re your ghost girl

Post  SonicOrbStudios Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 am

Hi Heather,
Mark's ghost videos are produced, not real. I think at some point there was a disclaimer stating this however either way, it's getting him some great view numbers.

I hope you'll stick around these forums and discuss production with us all.
SonicOrbStudios
SonicOrbStudios

https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicorbstudios

Back to top Go down