Mark Apsolon's Video Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, there.

Go down

Hi, there. Empty Hi, there.

Post  LegoShark Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:19 am

My name is Anthony, aka LegoShark on the intertubes. I'm a 13 year old stop-motion animator and video editor based in southern California. I focus on brickfilming, a brand of stop-motion done with LEGO, the popular plastic building toy. It's quite fun, the challenge of animating a figure with only 7 points of articulation and a static facial expression. I've done some low, low, low level stuff with Apple, and got to meet the product manager through a personal training program I participated in to learn Final Cut. I've made a few films, and recently place third in an online animation contest, BRAWL (Brickfilm Rapidly All Week Long) with my film, Horse, in which I got a well-known geek, Chris Pirillo, to voice act in. I have my own little "company," Shark Jaw Productions. I am quite fluent in Final Cut Pro and other Pro Mac editing apps. I'm doing a commercial for a local surf shop this year (to replace this one, which the owner was not quite satisfied with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqt3kd42Mzg), and hopefully doing an internship at a production studio near my home (and closer to the local Apple store Smile ). I love getting feedback on my work. I'm slightly OCD (on the genetic level, 3 other people in my family show symptoms of light Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) Which I suppose aids in my meticulous animation of tiny plastic people. I'm starting to experiment with claymation, but it doesn't seem to be my thing. My family just got a Christmas tree, and I'll be doing an animation with it. Yes, I'm animating a tree.

Why? Because I can.

-LS
Legoshark24@gmail.com
LegoShark
LegoShark

https://www.youtube.com/LegoSharkproductions

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum