Mark Apsolon's Video Production Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegas Pro 9 Settings?

2 posters

Go down

Vegas Pro 9 Settings? Empty Vegas Pro 9 Settings?

Post  Ray & Paula Sun May 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi,
I had Vegas Pro 8 in which I know how to set all of the initial settings under Preferances, Rendering, etc.. I stepped up to Vegas Pro 9 and would like to know if there is a video/tutorial that goes over the aforementioned. In addition, any/all of what's new to Pro 9. Your help would be most appreciated. Thanks, Ray

Ray & Paula

Back to top Go down

Vegas Pro 9 Settings? Empty Re: Vegas Pro 9 Settings?

Post  SonicOrbStudios Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 am

Render settings pages may have changed a little but should basically offer the same features. Same with the project preferences which are set at the start of each video.

I'm still working with Pro 8 but have the box with Pro 9 sitting in the cabinet which I've yet to get to installing. I don't even think I've had enough time to finish the Vegas Pro 8 tutorials on my video page lol

I know Mark is quite busy with all of his productions going on now but I'm sure he or someone will take the time to step in ASAP and explain what's changed.
I do know Mark posted a video going over some of the basic changes shortly after the new software came out.
SonicOrbStudios
SonicOrbStudios

https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicorbstudios

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray & Paula Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 am

Smile Hi Dave,
I'm exactly where you're at. I just got done with a Vegas 8 project and will be installing 9 this week. I know there has been several updates, therefore I'll begin there once installed. Thanks for the help, Ray

Ray & Paula

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down